ThermWise Energy Pledge – Frequently Asked Questions
The ThermWise Energy Pledge Program is a free two-year pilot program for residential customers who wish to conserve natural gas and save money on their natural gas bills. Pledge program participants will be eligible for great prizes and informative tips throughout the year.
No. The ThermWise Energy Pledge Program is free for all participants.
This program is for Dominion Energy General Service Residential customers who
1. Are striving to reduce natural-gas consumption
2. Are willing to receive monthly updates from Dominion Energy
3. Are residential customers
4. Are consuming at least 50 dekatherms of natural gas annually
5. Have at least 12 months of continuous usage at their residence
6. Have a web self-service login on dominionenergy.com
1. Email welcome confirmation
2. Regular text messages as a reminder of your commitment
3. Monthly status reports
4. End-of-year customer report following the commitment to help you trak your pledge progress
5. Prize drawings throughout the duration of the program
You agree to the terms of the program including opting in to receive promotional messages regarding this campaign including but not limited to text messages or email messages. If you feel that this program does not adequately meet your needs, you may opt out of the program at any time. Only customers who are part of the program at the time of a prize drawing are eligible. No purchase is necessary to be part of the drawings.
The program is scheduled to take place between Nov. 1, 2019, and Oct 31, 2021.
Yes. You have to be living in the same residence to be considered part of the program.
No. The ThermWise Energy Pledge is based on one home per customer. We encourage customers to participate with their primary residence in order to best benefit from the program.
Temperature changes can have a significant impact on energy use. To help moderate significant swings in weather-related events, Dominion Energy uses a common industry practice of normalizing the impact of weather on a customer’s gas bill. The ThermWise Energy Pledge Program takes weather-adjusted consumption into consideration to allow for easy year-over-year comparison.
Feel free to give us a call at 877-250-0037 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with questions or feedback.